Ready to let your house?
Please just follow our simple checklist. If you would like to talk to us or need us to visit the house please just call and ask.
The checklist below is ideally a reminder of what you need to do after our visit, everything below can be explained further during our visit or in the office
- Signed agency agreement (yellow copy)having read both sides, with the necessary sections completed
- Two full sets of keys plus another two front door keys & any alarm instructions
- Completed permissions sheet and property information form
Once steps one, two and three are completed we can assist with everything else whilst starting to market the property.
- Energy performance certificate - this must now be a minimum rating of E so should be high on your agenda
- Landlords gas safety certificate
- Pat Tests (for furnished property only)
- Landlords building and/or contents insurance policy
- Consider the health and safety (see H.H.S.R.S.)
- Install one smoke alarms on every floor and a Carbon monoxide detector in every room with a gas appliance or solid fuel fire (with the exception of cookers/hobs)
If we organise works before the property is let we will endeavour to take the funds from your first rental income but reserve the right to request payment earlier for any works organised on your behalf...